Graduation ceremony for 17passengers in U.G.U school by: Aseel Tamimi

1:04 PM

Tuesday, May23
       Today i spent my whole day thinking about our graduation party.I am so enthusiastic for this day. I stayed in my school for ten years with my friends so my school is my second family. I don't want to leave them and i can't imagine how we will leave the school.
 *  Two days left and this day will come.
             Friday, May25
                I haven't written anything for two days because i was so busy and tired.
           This day was coming. It was a gorgeous day and one of my most beautiful days in my life. Really no words can describe how much we were happy.
    Such a day can't be compensated but in the same time we were sad because this day was the last day in U.G.U school.
               we will miss our teachers who supported us and we all love you! 

- Aseel Tamimi 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images