La La Land. By: Maya Shyoukhi

9:04 AM






I will talk about a movie of the most famous and one of the best films of the year, which was nominated for most categories of nomination and won most of them 


Type of film: Romance, Drama, Music and Comedy



The duration of the film: 128 minutes 



Evaluate movie on IMDB: 8.4/10



Of course you guessed which movie I'm talking about, La La Land



First I will speak about the performance of the heroes



I will start with Ryan Gosling: The character is cast in a beautiful and convincing way but this character is not his best character , showing us that he is an indifferent figure to anything but jazz and that he does not give up any opportunity to prove himself

I will give him to perform this character : 4/5



And now we will move to Emma Stone: I think she was a wonderful personal stature and that her performance was better than her partner in the tournament , she has been very refined facial expressions and her reactions were  are in the correct position and not to abandon her dream was a beautiful thing

I will give her to perform this character: 4.5/5



‏Second, I will talk about the direction: the direction is the most beautiful thing in the film, how the director went between the scenes was wonderful and how to navigate between the past and present and the imagination of the heroes was dazzling and wonderful at the same time (and that he is still a beginner he will have a great future)

I will give him for his direction: 5/5



‏Thirdly, we will move to the songs of the film: the songs of the film were beautiful and its lyrics are wonderful and its location in the film was true without mistakes and I think that the best song in the film was City Of The Stars 

I will give the songs of the film: 4.5/5



In my mind I think the best scene in the film on the one hand is the last scene 



Finally the film is suitable for family viewing and l will give it as a whole:4.2/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images