The photo was taken by Aseel Tamimi

6:42 AM

Hello everyone!
 I'm who is in her way to become a guitarist: " Nadeen Hassouneh " 
Well I'm going to tell you about my experience with music and how it is going. I was a part of people who really loved listen to music , which had a special part of their heart and their rotten too. I listen to it to be excited, to be relaxed and etc ..., but I've never imagined that i would play one of its instruments. I believed that you just feel the beauty of music when you listen to it ; nevertheless, you playing it will make you lose a part of its impact. Until the following moment came, first time I've tried to play an instrument. Maybe the first thing that came to your mind is guitar
- but it's not!
it was on org that my dad gave me at 10th birthday. I really can't explain my adoring to it in that period. Although i didn't know what i was doing
My admiration was growing with days with it helping me to express feelings the world is unable to express. 
In addition to a big benefit that goes back to Youtube. I learned from it several songs, but it wasn't that helpful so i decided to take some courses by a professional teacher. I went for my first class and then was the surprise, when i saw the guitar ..
I don't think if it was just my imagination but i think there's something that attracted me to it other than it's shape, way of holding or fingerstyle. By the sound itself ! it was so impressed. i felt like i fell in another world
full of deep feelings, dreams and vitality, every Wednesday and Saturday i used to fly to this beautiful world during my training after school, finally .. i attach this beautiful piece by one of the amazing guitarists to make you feel the same i did and i hope you like it ..




  
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images